- 6 Tbs. salted butter
- 1 Tbs. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. garlic poweder
- 2 Tbs. all- purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 16- oz. pkg fettuccine
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 1b. of favorite steak ( we chose sirloin)
- Cook pasta per package directions and set aside
- In a large skillet, medium heat, melt butter. Add minced garlic and garlic powder. Whisk together
- Sprinkle flour over butter and garlic mixture. Whisk together and slowly add the heavy whipping cream and milk. Let the sauce come to a boil and then reduce heat to low heat. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese.
- Add the cooked and drained fettuccine. and coat well.
- cook you steak to desired specifications, slice and place on top.